In order to use www.basictruth.in website belonging to Finelife Retail Foods India LLP, you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. “Basic Truth “reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
- We have made every effort to display the color of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of color will be accurate. Please note that the pictures are representative of the actual products, and might not be exactly the same as shown on our website in some cases.
- “Basic Truth” will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on “Basic Truth”. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
- The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of www.basictruth.in
- Request for cancellations of orders once placed on “Basic Truth” shall not be entertained. “Basic Truth” reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same
- If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by “Basic Truth” for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. “Basic Truth” reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, “Basic Truth” has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of Basic Truth without prior intimation whatsoever.
- “Basic Truth” will not be liable for any type or kind of credit/Debit Card/Net Banking fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
“Basic Truth” shall not entertain any complaints after 15 days, once the order is delivered.
This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Indore, Madhya Pradesh shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
ELIGIBILITY & USAGE
Our site and products & services are available only to, and may only be used by, individuals who are 18 years and older who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Individuals under the age of18 may use this site and our products/ services only in conjunction with and under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. In this case, the adult is the user and is responsible for any and all activities.
You warrant to us that you will not purchase any products through the site which may be harmful based on your allergies (including, without limitation, allergies to peanuts) and/or other medical conditions. You warrant to us that you will properly investigate whether the ingredients of a particular product are suitable for you.
The “Basic Truth” reserves the right to list products on the site based on the criteria listed in our site. We screen products based on the ingredient list & certifications products by the manufacturer/vendor.
All products listed on the site will be sold at MRP unless otherwise specified. The prices mentioned at the time of ordering will be the prices charged on the date of the delivery. Although prices of most of the products do not fluctuate on a daily basis but some of the commodities and fresh food prices do change on a daily basis. In case the prices are higher or lower on the date of delivery, no additional charges will be collected or refunded as the case may be at the time of the delivery of the order.
The “Basic Truth” may assign, or require that you have, a password and a username to enable you to use and access certain portions and features of this site. Keep your password secure. You are fully and solely responsible for all activity, liability and damage resulting from your failure to maintain password confidentiality and/or to restrict access to your computer. You will be solely responsible for activities by anyone using the account or password assigned to you, including without limitation, all communications and transmissions and all financial obligations incurred through the use of our site.
You agree to immediately notify the “Basic Truth” of any unauthorized use of your password and/or account identification/username or any breach of security. You also agree that the “Basic Truth” cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to keep your password secure.
The “Basic Truth” reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, limit, condition or cancel orders in its sole and absolute discretion. Without limiting the foregoing, “Basic Truth” may, but is not required to, impose transaction limits on some or all Buyers and Sellers relating to the value of any transaction or disbursement, the cumulative value of all transactions or disbursements during a period of time, or the number of transactions per day or other period of time. The “Basic Truth” will not be liable to any Buyer: (i) if “Basic Truth” does not proceed with a transaction or disbursement that would exceed any limit established by us for a security reason or (ii) if “Basic Truth” cancels from a transaction.
YOU MAY NOT USE THE SITE FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the site.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
VARIANTS & PRODUCT SIZE
We have made every effort to display the variants, colors and sizes of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors/size you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour/size will be accurate.
REVIEWS & COMMENTS
Users may post reviews on the site. Anything that you submit or post to the site and/or provide us (the “submissions”), is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and you grant us a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and transferable right to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, perform, sell, lease, transmit, adapt, modify, create derivative works from such submissions by any means and in any form, and to translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or decompile such submissions. You may edit or delete such submissions using the tools provided to you by us on the site.
In addition, when you post submissions to the site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit with any review, comment, or other content, if any, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the submissions that you post on our site and that use of your reviews, comments, or other submissions by us will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party.
You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us, our affiliates or third parties as to the origin of any submissions. We have the right, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any submissions for any reason in its sole and absolute discretion.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under Indian Copyright Act, and is the property of “Basic Truth”. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Basictruth.in. Copyright 2017, “Basic Truth”. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by “Basic Truth”
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, www.basictruth.in may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with www.basictruth.in , “Basic Truth” has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of “Basic Truth”. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, “Basic Truth” seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES AND RELEASE
In the event a dispute arises between you and the “Basic Truth”, please contact us at email@example.com
Should you have a dispute with one or more users, a Seller, or an outside party, you release the “Basic Truth” (and the “Basic Truth”’s officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
“Basic Truth”, for the benefit of users, may try to help users resolve disputes. We do so in our sole discretion, and we have no obligation to resolve disputes between users or between users and outside parties. To the extent that we attempt to resolve a dispute, we will do so in good faith based solely on our policies. We will not make judgments regarding legal issues or claims.
If any provision of these T&Cs is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable under applicable law, then such provision shall be excluded from these T&Cs and the remainder of the T&Cs shall be interpreted as if such provision were so excluded and shall be enforceable in accordance with its terms; provided, however, that in such event these T&Cs shall be interpreted so as to give effect, to the greatest extent consistent with and permitted by applicable law, to the meaning and intention of the excluded provision as determined by such court of competent jurisdiction.
If you have any questions, kindly contact Basic Truth at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 9589005260